Sunday, October 7, 2007

Marriage, Sweet Marriage

Scott: I finally tricked her into it! That's right, sealed to me for all time and Eternity in the Portland, Oregon Temple. We met in IBC (Integrated Business Core) classes in early January, and after being friends for a while (Even though I really liked her I felt I couldn't ask her out until I had made her wait and wonder a bit) I asked her out and we've been together ever since.

Estelle: Let's discuss a while... about a month. Actually everything went faster than we thought it would. Our first date was Valentines Day, we were talking marriage by Saint Patricks Day, and we were offically engaged before Easter. Hey, when it's right, it's right and you can't deny it!

Scott: Anyways, we've posted a few pictures from this last year, including pictures from our wedding, our engagement, our honeymoon, and every day life (we're loving every minute of it). Hope you enjoy.

No comments: