
As many of you now know we are expecting. I put a ticker on the side to track how far along I am. The official due date is just after Christmas, but we aren't sure if we will make it that long. Tomorrow is our next doctor's appointment... and we will hopefully be finding out the gender of the baby. We really don't care either way if it is a boy or a girl, but I have a feeling it is a boy.
So far I just have a little pooch but it is growing faster every week and I have found out that the baby isn't too fond of chocolate, which is a major bummer! But thankfully I can still eat all the cheese I want without getting an upset stomach. The queasiness has really died down and only bothers me a couple times a week. We are both so excited for the ultrasound, Scott's work even let him off early to come to the appointment.
So far I just have a little pooch but it is growing faster every week and I have found out that the baby isn't too fond of chocolate, which is a major bummer! But thankfully I can still eat all the cheese I want without getting an upset stomach. The queasiness has really died down and only bothers me a couple times a week. We are both so excited for the ultrasound, Scott's work even let him off early to come to the appointment.


2 comments:
No chocolate? That is just wrong. At least Baby Boy is okay with cheese. And dang, you look HOT! I'd show my pooch if I had a blog, but I don't think everyone would find it as cute (something about not being pregnant?).
Charise
thosetits are sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
Post a Comment