Hey Estelle. Cassandra told me you have this blog and I was SO happy to finally see some pictures of Frances... she is adorable! I'm glad you have one of these, it's been a while since I've updated my blog so I guess I better get on it. Talk to you soon. Keep updating, they grow up way too fast!!
4 comments:
WOW.. I am behind.. Frances is SOOOOO darn cute.. I just want to get a big squeeze of that little doll baby...
The third face down I totally can see Estelle making that face! Wish I could kiss her face more!
I mean the 4th hee he
Hey Estelle. Cassandra told me you have this blog and I was SO happy to finally see some pictures of Frances... she is adorable! I'm glad you have one of these, it's been a while since I've updated my blog so I guess I better get on it. Talk to you soon. Keep updating, they grow up way too fast!!
Post a Comment