So, I have been not "fixing myself up" lately and it is starting to really get to me. I just looked at some pics from when I used to do my hair and put on makeup and realized that I need to start caring about my image again and spending more than 1 minute on either hair or makeup. On a brighter note, my girls sure look cute most of the time, even if I only spend 1 minute on their hair (or Scott does, ha ha!)
Frances and Lucy at Lucy's house
Frances loves having a baby in the house!
Frances getting a treat at Starbucks
We all loaded into the car the other day to get out of the house just before dinner and didn't have much of a plan of where to go... so we thought we would go out for ice cream. We pulled up to Cold Stone and neither Scott or I started getting out. We looked at each other and realized that we really didn't want ice cream but since Frances was told she was getting a treat we drove over to a Starbucks and let her pick out a treat, then drove home. It was good to get out of the house, but I can't wait to start doing fun things again.
Eloise almost 2 weeks


2 comments:
You sound just like me - I sometimes feel like I'm doing pretty good if both of my girls are looking cute, but I kind of miss the time in my life when I didn't cringe at the sight of a camera. It's tough to spend time on your appearance when you're a mommy of two! Your girls, by the way, are BEAUTIFUL.
love to wiggle her little knickers off and get her off
Post a Comment