Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BABY PICTURES!!!

This first picture is of the baby's brain... obviously there is still room to grow. This picture really shows the backbone well as well as the head on the left side and a cute potbelly right in the middle.
This is one of the legs, the foot is the little white spot on the left in the black oval and the baby's bottom is on the far right of the oval. Scott thinks I am just making this up and that you can't see a thing. While we were watching this part the leg was kicking around a bunch and it was wiggling its toes.
This is the best view of the baby. You can see the head on the far left and a little bit of the face if you look closely, then the neck and belly and parts of its legs and arms. SOOOO CUTE!
We are so excited that it is doing okay so far. The doctor said that the baby was really moving around a lot but kept its legs crossed when we wanted to see what the gender is. So it is still a mystery...

6 comments:

Hailey said...

Estelle! I am so excited for you guys! and I'm super excited that you guys have a blog! YES! Now we can all be blog buddies...lol. Love you guys! Come visit me sometime, I'm in a house now!

Pete & Lora said...

Estelle!!!!!!! I still can't believe it! That is so awesome. Congrats again! Any luck with the job hunt? It is sooo overrated! Haha. Anyway, glad I can FINALLY see some wedding pics! I never realized I didn't see any of that until now!

Bethany said...

YAY!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I am so excited for you!!!

Crystal said...

"I am really happy for them! I really like scott." Said Boman
"What about Estelle? I am going to write that comment" replied Crystal
" NO DON'T! I dont want Scott knowing that I said that!"
Why? Crystal responses with a wrinkled brow and a little laughter.

This was our converstation. We laughed about it. Thought it was silly and wanted to share! We are so happy for you both and praying for a happy, and healthy pregancy.

Jared, Christine, and The Boys said...

Yeah baby post! We're so happy for you guys! We love that you have a blog now too. It makes it so much easier to know what everyone is up to and to keep involved!