Sunday, July 13, 2008

FOUND: Our Dream Home

We finally found our dream home!!! Located above Bountiful, UT we came across this home which is perfect for us and slightly resembles Mr. Darcy's home in the newest Pride and Prejudice. We decided that we would buy it. We are hoping that it will be listed as a forclosure around $100,000... which I am sure it is!This is the back view of the same house... like I said PERFECT for us!And then I thought about cleaning that whole house... and after driving around a little more we found this house which we really do LOVE. It's so perfect and Scott said that it wouldn't be too hard to build. So if you ever come and visit us (in about 10 years)... our house will hopefully look similar to this one. SO CUTE!
A view from the side... the spots on the picture are just from our dirty car window. We aren't sure if we would extend it back as far, but I love the really angled roof lines shown above the door.
Window house shopping is a frequent activity when boredom sets in in our lives. It will be nice to one day be in a house that we have designed or remodeled to make our own.



6 comments:

Bethany said...

I have done the same thing... we are currently looking at house plans trying to figure out what our next project is going to be... goody.

District 6 Festival Committee said...

Like the dream house... you have to go with the a maid or two with that one.

The Farrers said...

I know you probably think I'm stalking you - I promise I'm not- but I saw your blog on Lora and Pete's and wanted to say how cute your little baby is. I'm so excited for you. And that first house you put up is actually mine. You can come and visit anytime you like :)

Anonymous said...

I love French Country! Good choice.

Charise

Anonymous said...

New Post! New Post! New Post!

Charise

Hans and Holly said...

Hurray! We finally checked out your blog. That house is decent, but you shouldn't put your sites too low. You should have a house with at least one more wing (the Hans and Holly wing). Love you guys, keep up the posting.