Monday, November 17, 2008

Bare Belly -- 35 Weeks

Here is what my belly really looks like now. 5 weeks to go and counting! My cousin Jesselah emailed me a scripture that helps, it's John 16:21. It really helps to remember that once a baby is born, the mother forgets all the hard times through the pregnancy. We are definitely getting excited to see our little girl!!!

9 comments:

Hailey said...

OH MY!!! You are so so so adorable!!! Like I said before, cutest pregnant woman EVER! Too bad you don't still live in Salt Lake so you could come to LDS to have your cute little Frances where I work. I would love that!!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Its really coming soon. I'm so stinking excited! I haven't seen pictures of you since summer. I love it! oh little estelly what a cute pregnant women you are! Ekkk I can't wait...I know I know you are probably dieing wanting it to come out. hehe

Heidi Michelle said...

Oh, you are so cute! I sure hope she turns properly so you don't have to have a c-section! I heard those aren't so fun! And where were these pictures taken? That doesn't look like your little cabin! Hmm, anyway...keep the pictures comin! I lahk it a loh!

Glenda said...

was i ever so young and beautiful??!

District 6 Festival Committee said...

How exciting and you are so cute. I am glad to see you taking pictures - I wish I had more so I could remember but at the time I felt so huge LOL... well because I wasn't cute like you. Congratulations- she is coming so soon! Hopefully she will flip - it happens. Christmas babies are so sweet.

Alison said...

Hey! I think you look great! It is crazy how it all changes so quickly. Not too much longer to go :)

Charise said...

Big Bellies 'R Us! Except I'm not pregnant - is that a problem? Because I could try to fix that if I need to. :) I just read in Malcolm Gladwell's 'Outliers' that babies that are born so that they are older than the others in their grade have a pretty big advantage growing up because of the extra months of physical and mental growth. So way to plan this baby! She's going to be a basketball player, yes she is!

Crystal said...

Nice size c's if you know what I mean! lol

Anonymous said...

love some of unaked