At my dr. appt today I was told that unless I go into labor beforehand, our baby will be born on December 16, either via C-section or vaginal. Right now there is a very high chance of a C-section, but if she does flip (which I am working on) my dr. will enduce her when I go in on the 16th. This way she doesn't have an opportunity to flip back around. I also asked if I could call and get enduced if she decides to flip before the 16th, but that was turned down for the health of the baby. So... December 16th here we come!!! Counting down from today is 25 days, I should make a construction paper chain or something :)
The baby is still sitting pretty high, no changes in the cervix, and no painful contractions yet. I was also told that if I do start feeling more contractions that I don't have to drink a glass of water and lay down to rest anymore... so I think I am going to start jumping around to get things going faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well, that is exciting!!! Just don't do what I did and put the birthdate on everything as December 16th, because if you don't have a c-section that day...her birthday could easily be the 17th (Jack was induced the April 18th but wasn't born unitil the 19th). Ha! Best wishes! That is cool they are going to be flexible with you. I personally don't look forward to labor and would rather have a c-section. And I would definitely hate to do both--push and push just to have to end up doing a c-section--but who knows :) We can't wait for pictures of Frances!!
Eden sure is a high flyer, that's all I have to say. :) If you have a C-section, do you get an epidural? That's my vote - however it happens, get an epidural. No pain! No pain! No pain! That Eden, she sure is a pain in the . . . (you get to fill in the blank and may choose from 'bladder', 'kidney', or 'pachenka')
Well I thought that the Black Night dubbed Kelsie Joelle the Last Noel, but it sounds like that might change soon. That's okay with us. We are preparing for Frances's birth and we are very excited for you guys! The blessings are tremendous!!
I just found out from your mom that you are going in on tues to have little Francis. I just cannot believe it!We missed you today at the cookie exchange. It sounds like you are really being well taken care of up there. I love you!
Post a Comment