At my next dr. appt (in about 2 weeks) we are going to be scheduling a C-section around the 15th of Dec. unless she flips, which I am anxiously hoping for. Other than that, the baby is moving regularly and still healthy. We went up to Anchorage on Saturday and when we got back my ankles and legs were so swollen it looked like I had sprained both my ankles. Scott's dad looked at it the next day and we went to the hospital to make sure I didn't have a blood clot or pre-eclampsia. I am fine but need to make sure I am not sitting or standing too much. The swelling has gone down and Scott's parents are letting us borrow one of their really comfortable reclining love seats to help with swelling and comfort.Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Latest Belly Pic
This was taken about 3 weeks ago and I have since grown. The baby is still sitting breached with her head jammed up into my left rib cage and lately she has been kicking some very sensitive organs and nerves above my right leg... let's just say comfort has gone out the window. *Please look past the messy cabin, we have been gradually accumulating things to help organize our stuff in such a small space.
At my next dr. appt (in about 2 weeks) we are going to be scheduling a C-section around the 15th of Dec. unless she flips, which I am anxiously hoping for. Other than that, the baby is moving regularly and still healthy. We went up to Anchorage on Saturday and when we got back my ankles and legs were so swollen it looked like I had sprained both my ankles. Scott's dad looked at it the next day and we went to the hospital to make sure I didn't have a blood clot or pre-eclampsia. I am fine but need to make sure I am not sitting or standing too much. The swelling has gone down and Scott's parents are letting us borrow one of their really comfortable reclining love seats to help with swelling and comfort.
At my next dr. appt (in about 2 weeks) we are going to be scheduling a C-section around the 15th of Dec. unless she flips, which I am anxiously hoping for. Other than that, the baby is moving regularly and still healthy. We went up to Anchorage on Saturday and when we got back my ankles and legs were so swollen it looked like I had sprained both my ankles. Scott's dad looked at it the next day and we went to the hospital to make sure I didn't have a blood clot or pre-eclampsia. I am fine but need to make sure I am not sitting or standing too much. The swelling has gone down and Scott's parents are letting us borrow one of their really comfortable reclining love seats to help with swelling and comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
It's about gol-darn time you updated this thing! I was beginning to think you didn't exist anymore, except I just talked to you on your birthday! You're so cute with your pregnant belly and everything! And I sure hope those cob webs behind you are from halloween and not a lack of cleaning. Ew gross!
I'm so glad you've updated! It is beautiful up their in Alaska. The cabin life would be so much fun. And I can't believe how pregnant you are. I am so excited for you! Oh I wish I lived next door! : )
You are the most adorable pregnant person ever! I love you and miss you!
awwwww estelle you have a little person in your belly! you are so cute! i am so happy for you guys! how cool is it to say you have lived in alaska with moose in your backyard! im sure its getting pretty chilly over there these days....i am such a wimp when it comes to the cold. oh and just had to let you know we have the same little pub table and 2 stools/chairs! love it! so perfect for a small place.
oh AND i forgot to tell you i was BREACH too! no, i did not flip and my poor little mom had to get a c-section....i will cross my fingers for you that the little lady decides to be nice to her mommy and flip!
hey estelle - it's kiersten! you look amazing! i love your baby bump! it's so cute! sorry you're so uncomfortable - it's rough, but will be over soon, i promise! i hope you're liking alaska! it's great to see pictures of you!
Weren't you voted in high school least likely to end up barefoot and pregnant in a cabin in Alaska??!! Lol!
I'm sure I told you Adam was breach until three days before he was born. One night he decided to turn (finally asked for directions I'm guessing)and at 10lbs 2oz it was like watching two bobcats fighting to get out of a gunnysack!
I like your apron. It's hot.
Post a Comment