One of the benefits of living where we do is the amazing view we have. You can't see it in these pictures very well, but there is a mountain range visible behind the line of trees. We live in a cozy cabin that Scott built about 7 years ago and amazing neighbors (his family). It has been very nice to get to know them better and they have been more than generous to us, trying to make our experience more enjoyable.
When we first came up we had a mom and baby moose hanging out around our cabin and the house. They get pretty close and if you aren't careful you can practically run into them without realizing it. Scott and I were walking back from his parent's house one night and we got half way to our cabin when I looked up and say a big brown mass sitting about 20 feet in front and to the left of us with a smaller brown mass moving around 20 feet away and on the right of us. We almost walked right in between the mom and baby who decided to nest up for the night. We quickly walked back to the house and got a ride to our cabin.




1 comment:
It's so beautiful! I miss the cold. You may think I'm crazy. I'm not though. Seriously, I took my meds and so am totally almost sane.
Post a Comment