This is the bear outfit we brought her home in... she is too big for most of her infant clothes and is now wearing size 3 months!
Here is a comparison from the 1st day home and the other day in her bear suit.



Our attempt at a family shot last sunday after church... Frances is sitting in a complete blowout in this pic. She LOVES to do this AT church! I guess there is something about wearing cute dresses that makes all the poo just fly up the back.

Here is a comparison from the 1st day home and the other day in her bear suit.


Our attempt at a family shot last sunday after church... Frances is sitting in a complete blowout in this pic. She LOVES to do this AT church! I guess there is something about wearing cute dresses that makes all the poo just fly up the back.

There's a little smile!

By the way, this is her FAVORITE binky


Nice tongue!


Chubby baby legs for Scott's sister Becca who is down at BYU now... check out those roles!



Frances LOVES baths... until the water gets too cold anyway.

Well Scott went back to bed and Frances has been sleeping in her swing for a little while now, so I guess it's my turn to get some sleep :)




7 comments:
Awh! So cute! I am glad for the update. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. Jack was out of his infant carseat at 5 month. And, yes, there is something that happens at church...just wait till it is all over you...yep, that happened to both of us at church :)
oh what a little doll! She is totally both of your's kid! And right about 1 minute on the video she looks like she's either doing sign language or getting ready to box. Maybe both...hmmm, what are you teaching her? If she is aching for some boxing, I can teach her some RAD moves when I get home in like 2 months!
Estelle--she's so adorable! Thanks for the update. I just checked your blog the other day and saw that it was a few weeks old. I was dying for new pics of your little sweetie. Such a cute little bear outfit, too.
Francie pants is my cutest niece in the whole world!! That video. . . a moment of silence. I just watched it 4 times. . . now 5. She always smiles prettier and coos more for you and Scott. What's the deal? I'm related! Just because I don't spend every night walking her. Is there a statute of limitations on how long that gives you the advantage? I propose that she smiles as easily at me by 2 years of age. But, to be fair, she will always want you when she cries.
SHE is soooo big! and so cute! I love the rolls! I can't wait to see her again. she looks just like scott hehe wow the pics in her car seat are so crazy my how she has grown. Love you all
OH she is so sweet. I love the video... had to just rewatch it. Sorry to hear she was sick. That is both tiring and scary. Hope everyone is on the mend now.
I know I know I commented before.. but she is so darn cute!!!
Post a Comment