Sunday, January 18, 2009

Already 1 Month

Frances turned 1 month old on Friday!!! We can't believe how big she is getting and much she changes every day. She has learned to make eye contact and loves looking outside and at the ceiling fan. Cuddling is one of her favorite things to do, except when she pushes herself away from us to look around.

Sleepy Little GirlMonkey Toes
Smashed & Cross-eyed
Hanging Out With Dad
So Cute!
Yawning... Sleep Time Again :)

8 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh she is so beautiful!!! I'm so glad you posted and I am so happy for you two. Please continue to update woman!!

Hailey said...

Estelle! She is so gorgeous! I can't wait to see her in person! When will this be?

niteowl said...

She is a doll. Love the new pictures. Beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

MAN! She's SO DANG SWEET! She's the spittin' image of Scott. (HHHHAAAWWKK PTEWWWIE!) OK. I didn't really just spit. Anywho- I am so happy for you guys! Have fun! Love you all. Love Anna (your cousin)

Alison said...

Yep, I didn't think she could look any more like Scott, but I think she does!! So, cute. Doesn't it FLY by?!? You will blink and she will be one! Glad to see an update :)

Alisha said...

She is such a pretty baby!Congratulations you guys!!!

Jourdan said...

Oh my. Sooo fun. What a beauty!

Congrats, Estelle. I'm ecstatic for you guys.

Crystal said...

http://thelappstory.blogspot.com
We have changed spots!
Hey Mama! Hope all is well. Let me know when you are for sure going to be in Wa. I need to make a trip back before we move!