The first video is kinda long (like 3 minutes) of her just talking to me. The second one is of her playing with her toys. The flower thing has a face on it that she looks at and talks to sometimes.
Man she's cute! And I like how they are both started with you two talking in the same way! Funny! And so awesome that you'll be there this summer! I'm uber excited about that! We must hang out! Perhaps I'll teach little Franky some flag football moves!
5 comments:
I remember when I thought this was the best! I thought it was so fun. And it is but let me tell you it only gets better!
estelle, that first one of her talking is so adorable! how cute is she! and i love her little outfit, such a little stylish baby!
Man she's cute! And I like how they are both started with you two talking in the same way! Funny! And so awesome that you'll be there this summer! I'm uber excited about that! We must hang out! Perhaps I'll teach little Franky some flag football moves!
cute cute cute! Thanks for posting those!
Man she is a doll. Cute!!!
Post a Comment