Thursday, March 5, 2009

What we've been up to...

Looking so cute!

Keeping warm.

Going to town, just us girls.
Growing longer and chubbier everyday.

Watching the moose walk behind our house.

Scott's brother, Jacob, living with us for a week. He was a real help in the kitchen.

Smiling a lot.

Wearing more cute dresses to church.
And comparing baby pics...
I couldn't get this picture of me (around 12 weeks I think) to turn out very well but it's the only one we have at this age up here. Scott's is next at 3 months. So far we think she looks mostly like Scott with my mouth and shorter forehead... what do you think?

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

She really is so cute!

Heidi Michelle said...

yeah, I'd say your deducing of whom she looks like is pretty good. I just talked to Anna last night who said about the same thing! And I love that Jake "lived" with you for a week. That must have been quite the move! Bah ha! You guys will still be there in like a month, right?!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

She is adorable. These are wonderful. What a cute little family!

Crystal said...

I am still surprised how fast babies grow in the first few months! Counting the days to see you guys!

Charise said...

Oh my preciousness!! She is my favorite niece in the world! Francy Pants always smiles best for you.