Monday, April 13, 2009

Visiting Vancouver

Frances and I flew down to Vancouver for 2 weeks recently. It wasn't as nice of weather as I was hoping for, and we both got pretty sick, but we still managed to see most of my family and extended family and got to go outside without bundling up a couple times. It was almost everyone's first time meeting Frances and they loved her. My sister and her new husband, Ben, live in Utah and they were able to come up for the first week we were there. I hardly took any pics and am regretting it now!

Uncle Oliver and Uncle Keenan playing with Frances on her play mat.

Oliver asked me the following, "Would it be cool if I could play on Frances's thing with her?"
Aunt Chloe LOVED holding Frances
Family Photos:
Kristin & Adam, Ben & Desta
Keenan, Frances and me, Brian, Oliver, and my mom
My mom and Orlando and "the kids" Frances with her Grandma
My cousin's wife Rachael brought over a bunch of her 14 month old daughter's things like a car seat, swing, basinet, and other toys. Frances loved them... now she is bored with her toys at home. Time to get some new ones!
My good friend Crystal and her cute daughter Raquel came up from Rexburg to visit family and us. We had a quick lunch at Olive Garden (which ended early because Frances was hungry and tired). It was so good to see them! We got to spend time with my dad and Teresa a few times which was a lot of fun. We went out to lunch with them and Frances did much better.
Grandpa with Frances
Frances and Teresa

By the way... Frances did really well on the plane rides, but I fed her on the decline heading to Portland because I didn't want it to hurt her ears and she must have gotten motion sickness because she threw up on me. (I won't be doing that again!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to put a baby in chloe but first lots of practice in all 3 holes