I have to brag and tell you all that I have the most wonderful husband!!! When I got home from our trip to Vancouver, Scott had cleaned up the house, researched how to decorate and decorated our room by putting up pictures from our honeymoon and a mirror I bought months ago and never got around to hanging. He bought the candle holder near the tub, which he filled with flowers and some fun bath tea bags, bath beads, and a fizzy ball. He also found a massage table that he fixed, cleaned up and put in our room so that our master suite feels like a spa. How sweet! I'm so blessed to be with such a loving husband!

3 comments:
Nice. Can we vacation at you house? Glad to see a update! What does Scott think about a Christmas vacation?
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - that is sweet...
Oh what a slick rick! How wonderful! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment