Apparently we are going to have to get a dog one of these days... because Frances LOVES them! I was hoping so badly that I would never have to own another pet again, but when my brother's very well trained dog Butch sat next to Frances, I gave up on that one.
Scott jumping off the diving board he and Adam made. We all took turns and got everyone on video, but it takes way too long to download so I will tell you that it took me 2 times of chickening out before I finally was able to go (but I can proudly say that I did it before anyone else would dare to after Adam and Scott)
Fun video of Frances discovering where the noise is coming from
Frances is really loving her bouncer these days. Because Scott and I open our mouths really wide when she is in it she has started doing the same thing. It is so funny. I just love the way her feet automatically cross in between jumping spurts. Anytime they are not moving, the are crossed!


1 comment:
okay.. the table video could win you $10,000 ... soooooooooooo stinking cute.. man i wanna see her...
Post a Comment