Scott and I took Frances to the store to pick out pumpkins (I know it's a little early, but I'm already getting the holiday itch) and she LOVED them. Scott put her in the pumpkin bin and she sat in it for about 15 minutes totally happy! She picked out a big one, but since she can't fit it onto her walker tray, she hangs out with these instead.

We have been gradually swinging Frances higher and higher each time she is in her jumper/swing, and she LOVES the new height!


4 comments:
You guys should put a swing up like that for yourselves! That would be the ultimate!!!
Scott and I are always talking about how fun it would be to have one in our size!
lol! that's SO awesome! i seriously want one for ME too! ha ha!
she's so stinking cute.... looks like fun, i bet that could last for hours!
Post a Comment