We finally had some professional pictures taken of our family. I was feeling guilty about not getting some done of Frances earlier and decided to do it before she turned one (December 16). We were thrilled with the way they turned out! Here they are...











To see our photographer's website and more of our pictures,
click here


9 comments:
Wow those pictures are all so beautiful! I really love them. Little Frances takes such great photos!
awesome pictures! I can not believe she is almost one!!
Oh my goodness! I am in love with these! I can't believe that she is one and I've never even met her. :(
Oh so dang cute!! What a little presh! I need your address by the way! I have something that you guys might be interested in to send you!
Sooo cute!
You guys look sooo cute!! I love winter wonderland pictures. You look great Estelle!!! You guys need to come visit us!! Mele Kalikimaka!!
Oh! They turned out sooo good! I love having pictures taken, especially around the holidays!
you look fantastic! and those pictures are beautiful! i love the snow and everything. and frances looks beautiful!
You're so photogenic. They look great.
Post a Comment