First I want to announce that Frances's first tooth broke through on Sunday!!! It's the front, bottom, right one. Hopefully the other bottom tooth will come in quickly so she isn't lopsided.
We finally got some snow and decided to go sledding. It was Francie's first time and she did well. It was REALLY COLD though so we didn't stay out very long.



Finally getting around to smoking our salmon. Since it's so cold out (-15 degrees the last couple of mornings) we had to put the smoker in our garage... and the smell has wafted its way into our laundry room and house a little bit. At least it's that yummy campfire smell that I love, we are just going to have to keep our distance from other people for a little bit.

Charise sent some clothes up for Frances with my birthday gift. I just love the ruffle skirt! My friend Gina let us borrow some big kid toys until her baby is old enough to play with them and Frances is LOVING them!

My little shopping partner

Look, she already knows how to use them... one in each hand, passing them to an (imaginary) cashier. Should I be nervous?

I finished my first project last week and have worn it almost every time I leave the house. I need to be better about doing my hair and makeup with it though because the other day at the store I had my hair tucked in and no makeup and felt like a boy... the next one is definitely going to be a more feminine color.





10 comments:
Excuse me? You must send me that hat pattern immediately! You look adorable in it and it's so cute!
So are those little chubby frances legs...
You are beyond BEAUITFUL and that hat it awesome! I love Frances skirt and her chubby legs! (oh funny I just read Jourdan comment and she said the same thing! So you know it is true!) And that salmon looks yummy!
Wow, I love that hat, and your new header picture of Frances is adorable! So jealous of the salmon too...
I love the hat! And hopefully another tooth will come fast. Jack's sets came every two weeks. Drew is going on 3.5 weeks and so far, not another one. Ugh!
Wow Joey! That hat is way intense! Did you crochet it? Way more advanced than any hat I've ever made! And looks like you need to get some snow pants! I suggest ones that are bibs! Go all out!!
I love that hat! My goodness, you are so domestic. Hehe! Charise would buy that skirt for Francy. Haha! Love it! I can't believe theres snow on the ground there! I'm so excited to come back and see you all! Loves and kissed (kisses are for Francy unless you really want them). Lol.
Lacey
You are probably the most fashionably head draped person in Alaska. Seriously. And Francy pants is so stinkin' cute in that skirt. I wish my chubby legs looked that cute in skirts.
DId you knit or crochet that hat? I want the pattern too! :) You look beautiful!
Oh my goodness! I absolutly love your christmas pictures! Wow they look like they should be in a movie or on a storie book. I want all of them! Who took them? Also your hat is super cute! Nicely done!
Holy crap! That hat is SO dang cute! Where did you find how to make it? Oh and p.s. You look gorgeous! Your fam is so darn cute! How have you guys been? Chad gives me little updates here and there when he talks to Scott but it's just not the same as the old days when everyone was still in Rexburg...and not just us! Tear..haha No we're doing good but we do miss all our friends who have moved away! Any who hope all is well!
Post a Comment