Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kristin and I decided one night that we were going to change our hair. We gave her some layers and long bangs and I chopped my bangs. This isn't the most flattering picture of me, but any mom knows there are never very many to choose from. We both like our new hair, but I have let my bangs get a little long and don't know if I want to grow them out again or not...
Frances has discovered our video phone and calls my mom's house (without my help) 4-6 times a day. It's been really fun for everyone and is a great babysitter when I am busy :)
I found this bouncy zebra on craigslist and Adam decided that Frances needed to look the part so he tied her green shirt around her head to protect her neck from the hot sun.
A couple bull moose and some female moose came by our house this last month all in one day!

Frances LOVES dogs! When Scott's parent's dogs come over Frances always runs over to the door to play with them through the glass. BTW Francie's leg didn't fall off, it is just up against the door :)
The first video is of Frances walking. She just started doing it one day just like everyone said. One morning I was sitting next to Frances and she was standing holding on to me. She let go, realized what she did, looked away from me to where she wanted to go, looked at me, and then took off. We have been helping her walk around so much that she was a natural from the beginning. It was really weird for the next couple of days because I would be in the kitchen and all of a sudden Frances would walk in!
The second video is Frances laughing at Scott juggling oranges. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Adam & Kristin said...

Very nice, I will be the first to comment!

Cassandra said...

Yay Frances! It IS really weird at first when they just walk into a room or up next to you.. & she's so cute, like always!

Jessica and Rod said...

I love her laugh. And she is REALLY steady on her feet.