Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Movie Time!

So apparently you cannot put 6 videos on one blog... so here are 3 of them. These videos show how Frances learned and is still learning to move around. Frances finally has 3 teeth, 2 on bottom and 1 on top, and we think the 4th is on its way too. Everyone is good up here and we are loving having Adam and Kristin so close!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Raquel clapped for Frances! She kepts saying "Baby!, baby! More!" Cute bangs and I am SO excited for you to finally have some of your family close!

Crystal said...

Kepts... LOL keeps sorry about that

Heidi Michelle said...

What a precious my first cousin once removed is! That's close enough to get it from me, right?! And yeah I can totally show you have to do the effect on pics that I have on my blog. I do it with Photoshop cause that's the program I have, but if you don't have photoshop, there's a program that's free called piknik...picnic...one of the two. I should delve into it and see how it works! But you must wait till the end of April sometime!