Friday, March 19, 2010

Cutest Baby Booties Pattern on Etsy



First, I just want to clarify that I am not pregnant or even trying right now. I just happened onto this etsy site via my cousin Lisa's blog and they have the CUTEST boy and girl booties pattern and little man ties EVER! It makes me wish I had a small baby just so I could make a handful of them. They are at makeitandloveit on etsy... they also have a ton of other cute things, oh I wish I had more time to do fun things like this!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love these shoes! Her blog is SO cute--one of my favorites. :)

Crystal said...

Do you know what is funny... I know that lady who does that blog! She lived in Rexburg and is soo talented with fabric!

Alan and Kiersten said...

those are SUPER CUTE!!! i love them! i know ashley too...she was in one of my classes and we were partners. ha ha. crazy.