Friday, March 19, 2010

COUPONING

So my mom introduced me to couponing a few months ago and I have started really getting the hang of it lately. It's amazing the money you can save or the stuff you can get for next to nothing, for free, or sometimes they pay you to take stuff! I admit I am now an avid couponer and check the latest deals almost every day. Check out the Krazy Coupon Lady button on the right side of my blog near the top to get yourself started, it's well worth it. Or you can see my mom's blog for additional ideas (located in my blog buddies). Because I live in Alaska I don't see the savings that she does because everything initially costs more and we get slightly different ads and only have a few stores to work with... I know, why do I live here??? Anyway, my mom purchases around $100 worth of stuff for like $3 - $20 ALL THE TIME!!! You will get past the pride of presenting a handful of coupons at the cash register or digging through the coupon exchange bin at Fred Meyers when you watch your total shrink before your eyes. It's kinda fun and keeps me pretty busy.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I saw that on her blog. I wanted to ask her about how she jarred her cook meat that she froze. Do you know if she just screwed the lid on or if she had to seal it?

Estelle said...

I have no idea how she froze the canned meat... I will have to find out or if you ask on her blog she'll probably respond.