This first picture shows the gender... the doctor told us that she was 99.9999% sure we were having a GIRL. The far right is her cute bum and then her upper leg extend out to the left from it.
The next two show off her cute little profile.
A pic of her one of her feet
I think she is trying to show off by flexing... an athlete for sure! Check out that shoulder!
She at least has one ear
And somehow this is a comfy position for her. You can see her head, body, upper leg, knee, and part of her lower leg
This one is blurry. By the end of the ultrasound I think she caught on that she was being photographed and decided to strike a pose with her fist under her chin... so cute! Her fist is in the center and her head is on the right side.
The ultrasound went really well! Everything is perfect and she is beautiful. We are a little worried about how much she moves around though... I ate right before I went in (she always is active after I eat) and she wouldn't hold still long enough to get some of the images they needed until the very end... she is going to be a handful and we are going to need a lot of babysitters. She is a big baby, which makes Scott happy (along with her skinny ankles ??), so we think we might have been off by a week when we figured the date. But the due date remains the same.

12 comments:
Wow! Those are some adorable ultrasound pics, the doctor did really well and the baby obviously decided to cooperate and show off a little! Congrats on the girl! That is so exciting!
CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you! Surprise, Surprise! (I think girls are easier, too). See ya Sunday.
Congratulations! How exciting that is to know what you are having. She will be so sweet and so fun. I can't believe how good your pictures are. How fun.
She is a chubby baby and she shall be named Larsie Eden. Scott will call her Larsie and Estelle will call her Eden. I will have a line of Mother-Daughter clothes called Estelle and Eden similar in style to enchantedenfant.com. Gorgeous! You shall be my models for my website. I shall call her Larsie when not modeling.
Charise
estelle that is so exciting! do you have names picked out? oh she is going to be so cute!
BTW, love the crotch shot. Everyone should get one.
Charise
AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!Congratulations!!! Sorry we missed Seaside... I heard it was lots of fun
YAY!!Congratulations!!! Sorry we missed Seaside... I heard it was lots of fun
We want to say congrats!! Girls are the BEST!
New post! New post! New post!
Hey, I just found your blog through Hans and Holly's. Congratulations! Our Scott was due December 28th and he came on Christmas. Everyone said it would be horrible to have a Christmas baby but it was the best Christmas present anyone could ever get! Congrats again!
The Braytons
Post a Comment