Sunday, August 31, 2008

Belly Pics: 5 months

Here I am at 23 weeks (roughly 5 months). I can't wear any of my pants anymore :(

Here is Scott at 23 weeks... looking good so far!
We have been keeping so busy that we haven't had time to update our blog very often. So I put 3 up today to catch up. We have been doing scouts, work, and surviving our everyday life. I am still getting tired and more overwhelmed than ever before, but we try to have fun. For example, I killed Scott in chess yesterday, but he won today. And another plus... It rained today!!!

10 comments:

Alison said...

Cute! Cute! It was fun looking at all your pictures (and for me, seeing your family for the 1st time). Still loving your jam :)

Charise said...

Thank you for the posts! I mucho mas muy love them. Estelle, you look so cute! Scott does look pretty good for how far along you guys are. Steven has him beat though - he is looking a little anorexic and gaunt. He could totally be a great model now if he wanted. I keep telling him he doesn't have to be model skinny just because his girlfriend is, but does he listen?. . . Nooooo.

Heidi Michelle said...

Oh you are so cute! I need to come see you guys this week when I get down there! And Scott, that just looks ab fab! Way to go you guys with the jam! Look at you all domesticated and what not! Okay, see you soon!

Crystal said...

You are looking so good! Still tiny! I am so excited things are going well for you! Any baby names yet? We have been super busy too! Family is comming today for a week! Moving and classes alot! Hope to talk soon! Rest up!

District 6 Festival Committee said...

You will be so glad to have pregnant pictures someday. Keep up the good work.. you are really too cute for a pregnant chick... :)

Bethany said...

awesome awesome! I like your pics. Becca just made jam too! I am not so domestic. Seaside looked like a lot of fun. I am sad I missed it. I am in desperate need of a vacation.

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh how cute and fun!!!

emily paige said...

Estelle! I was so excited to find your blog on Stephanie's page! Your belly pics are wayyy cute! Say hello to Scott for me!

Hailey said...

You are too dang cute to be a pregnant lady! ha ha. I love the pics. The one of Scott cracks me up. I want to come up and hang out and do lunch again soon...call me! :) xoxo

Pete & Lora said...

SO exciting! I can't wait!