Sunday, August 31, 2008

Family Reunion in Seaside


We all had a really good time. The weather was not great the first day, but eventually the sun came out and I even got a sunburn. We all hopped on a giant bike and rode around town. In the front is Dad, Chloe, and Logan. Mid is Adam, Kristin, and Me. Back is Brian and Brenna. It was so fun... even though the boys kept too fast




Desta, Kristin, & Estelle




Wow look at Logan's muscles ------->




Estelle, Brian, and Desta








Adam wearing Chloe's backpack





Chloe playing on the beach









Logan freezing after being in the ocean











Adam, Logan, and Dad after swimming... the Oregon coast is NOT warm!!!












We even saw pirates!!!

2 comments:

Charise said...

I love that bike! I've never seen the Oregon coast in person - how delightful!

District 6 Festival Committee said...

That was so fun!