Sunday, September 14, 2008
We're Moving to Alaska!
Things have been pretty crazy around here the last few days, we decided on Wednesday the 10th to move to Scott's home town in Alaska and we leave Ogden this Wednesday the 17th, with a short stop in Washington to see family. We have been frantically trying to sell everything we can to get up there; it's amazing what you decide that you can't live without when you only have a car to pack it up in. We are doing really well and are excited for this change and to be closer to family. We will be living next door to his family in a little cabin, he will be building for his parents, and I will finally be able to get some rest and started on the projects I have been putting off over the past year. The weather there in the winter is similar to Rexburg, Idaho weather so it shouldn't be too much of a shock for us, and we know of a doctor that will do a great job with the pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Alaska!!! That is so crazy! And exciting! Let me tell you craigslist.org is AMAZING when it comes to selling stuff!!! Good luck with the move!
WOW! what a major change from when I talked to you just over a week ago! Dang! Well I hope everything goes great for you guys. I'm bummed you won't be so close to me, but sometimes you just have to let go! And if I could come down and help pack and everything I totally would, but school calls. Dangit! Allright, peace!
What?Ah! I haven't even seen you while you've lived here!
I'm so sad that you're moving away from me! But I'm glad you'll be making this move. Ogden isn't the most happening place...and it would be hard to live so far away from family. Let me know how the move goes and lets still chat often!! :)
Wow, how exciting! Moving is always an adventure. :-) Miss ya!
We know about quick moves to Alaska! It's crazy but worth it. Good luck!
wow! are you there for good?
Post a Comment