Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Shower in Vancouver

Before moving to Alaska, my dad and his fiance Teresa threw me a really nice bridal shower. It was pretty quick notice so not everyone was able to come, but we had fun and everyone really spoiled the baby!
Here is a picture of some of the guests, from left to right; Teresa, Kristin, Aunt Lisa, me, Jesselah, Sarah, Aunt Jill, and Lisa.
Sneak peek at the belly.
Soon to be Grandpa Ricks
Jesselah giving the baby a goodbye kiss

3 comments:

Bethany said...

YAY PICTURES! Awesome update! I am so happy for you guys! Sorry you are so uncomfortable :( You look very cute pregnant. I can't believe how young your mom looks! What a MILF. Well good luck with your c-section. I hope you have a quick and easy recovery. Take care! Tell Scott HI!

Glenda said...

I know it can be uncomfortable but you look beautiful and what a blessing to be part of a miracle. Soon you will be holding your little Angel in your arms wondering how you lived without her:)

Anonymous said...

pull down the slacks and panties let me some somecunt