Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Before Leaving Vancouver

Scott and I were able to spend some time with my family including two of my dramatic and funny little brothers. There is never a dull moment at my mom's house and always an opportunity for a good picture.
Keenan brought home this hat from school which immidiately turned Oliver into either a super hero, a bad guy, or a diver (some of his latest obsessions)

I found Oliver in his closet playing with legos and wearing part of a batman costume on his head
Before church Keenan decided to show us the latest dance moves :)
Soon to be Grandma Gigi and Estelle
Scott and I decided that our kids would call my mom Grandma Gigi because it's the initials of her maiden name G.G., we still have to run that past her though...
Scott and Estelle before church at mom's house
It was so nice to be able to see my family before heading up to Alaska, since I won't be able to see most of them until we come back for a visit hopefully in Feb or March and I miss them like crazy when we are away.

No comments: