Frances Noelle Carlson was born at 10:09 AM, 18 1/2 inches and 7 lbs 9 ounces. She is so cute and practically perfect in every way! She has Scott's eyes, Estelle's chin with the little dimple in it, gorgeous lips and long toes. We are so happy that precious little Frances is here and in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Glad to know I was starting to worry! Congrats on the new beauitful addition cant wait to me her!
estelle! she is BEAUTIFUL! what perfect little features! aw! congratulations mama! i hope you're feeling good! i can't wait to see more pictures!
You didn't hear it from me, but I might have to change my stance on all babies being ugly until 4 months old. It used to be 6 months, but Afton changed my mind on that one. Little Franky might be the one to change it all. . . cute at. . . birth? Is it possible? Or am I just getting senile in my old age? I do have pinkeye right now. That could have affected my vision.
YAY! COngratulations! I am so happy for you!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Congratulations. Such a happy time. She is so so so so darling. Oh how I wish that I was close enough to come hold her and kiss her little cheeks. Precious. Good job Mom and Dad. What a fun christmas this will be. Can't wait to see more pics. YEAH!!!!!!!!
yay! little Franky has arrived! I should call and congratulate my newest family member. yes, that would be appropriate! Congratulations my cousins!
p.s. if you need a godmother (but not a fairy godmother, I lost my wand) I can do that. I have lots of experience in that department!
Oh my goodness! She is gorgeous! Wow...and I'm not just saying that, because I work in L&D and see brand new babies all the time and they are just never that cute! I can't wait to see her in real life! Congrats!!!
CONGRAULATIONS!!!1 I want details and lots more pictures!!!!!!!
Congrats! We are so happy for you :) She is so cute.
Congrats! She is beautiful!
congrats estelle! she is a beauty! you must be a proud mommy!
Congratulations! We love you! She is so cute. Call us when you are available.
Post a Comment