Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Frances Noelle

We are having so much fun with Frances, not much sleep though. We are now living in the log home instead of the cabin and have lots of empty bedrooms for anyone who wants to come up and visit... hint, hint! We still don't have internet set up over there, which is why we haven't updated this for so long. But hopefully by the end of the week we will be once again connected to the rest of the world. Enjoy the pics!!!




















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.....She's so cute! And so is Frances!

Crystal said...

Finally! I have been checking everyday on the hour every hour! What a beauitful family and a great blessing both your health is well! I just wish so bad I could be closer! Please send a family pic of you all in a email so I can put a updated pic in Raquel book of people who love her.(So she won't forget you all) If all goes well in the money department and job were thinking we might come to alaska winter next year. That would be fun. Well I know the first weeks and even months are alot so call or shoot a email when you get a chance. I just LOVE her already! Cant wait to meet her in person!

District 6 Festival Committee said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE> I can't wait to see her. Congrats on the new place, sounds fun! Look forward to your new connection to the world and upcoming blog posts :)

Heidi Michelle said...

Man, Franky is so dang cute! How long are you guys gonna be up there? Please tell me you'll still be there until at least April 14th! Or if not, you'll be to a place where I can see you down here in the states!!! And you're living in the big house now, eh? pretty sweet! How about those color schemes? Not too shabby, I gotta say! What's the move occassion?! Miss ya!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Ah! I love her!

Cassandra said...

How sweet! New babies are so wonderful! Your new little family is beautiful!

Brittany Webster said...

Congrats! Estelle she is so pretty and you look great in that purple top! Hope everything is going well and I am glad I found your blog. Brittany - from BYU-I days.

lindsey said...

congratulations! Your baby girl is adorable!
From-your cousins-
JOhn and LIndsey

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby! Congrats! Love your cousins...Kristi and Jared

Alison said...

We think she looks JUST LIKE SCOTT!! I was hoping for some blessing pictures, too! So fun! Can't wait to see more :)