The weather has been so nice here lately (between 60 and 70 degrees!!) so we have been going on lots of walks. The snow pretty much melted and there has been a light breeze. The day we went on this walk it was only 60 degrees and kinda windy, so I put this fun hat on Frances, strapped her onto me, and we got some fresh air and sunshine.
I have been letting Frances fall asleep on her own instead of bouncing or rocking her. Usually this is done in her bed or ours, but she must have been extra tired and decided to just crash on her play mat. Her new way of showing she is tired is by putting her right hand behind her head (as pictured).

I have been letting Frances fall asleep on her own instead of bouncing or rocking her. Usually this is done in her bed or ours, but she must have been extra tired and decided to just crash on her play mat. Her new way of showing she is tired is by putting her right hand behind her head (as pictured).
Frances was acting really bored with her toys so we stopped by Babies R Us in Anchorage on our way home from San Jose. She was having a lot of fun looking at all the toys and trying them out. She has started trying to stand more, but is still not interested in rolling over.

At her last doctor appointment, Frances measured equally just over the 50th percentile for weight and height. I double checked with my chart at home and she is probaby closer to the 75th percentile, but at least her height has caught up with her weight now. She now weighs 15 lbs 2 oz, and is 25.5 inches tall. She loves playing with hands and chewing on them, is talking often, and smiles at just about everyone. We love her so much and are so blessed to have her in our lives.


4 comments:
Oh what a cutie! Frances looks so beautiful in the picture that she fell asleep.. I'm so jealous of the nice weather there! It is colder here in Rexburg! :(
Look at those little legs going! And that top picture totally cracked me up. SO adorable.
So funny! We did the same thing with Raquel! Bah!
Ooooh she is such a product of you two! She looks just like her parents! I hope you guys are doing great up in Alaska! And I am so glad you got to escape to CA!!!
Post a Comment