"27 is more than half way to 50!" was Scott's clever comment this morning, which he of course repeated throughout the day. What a sweet hubby! He made up for it by sending me off to a full body massage later that day.
I got to play with Frances while Scott got breakfast out

Tradition, Tradition!
Pumpkin Pie for breakfast was on the menu, Scott made it the night before. It was so yummy!

Even Frances got a taste

It was so good that we had it for lunch too while we battled a couple games of Mancala. Scott didn't go into work until 11:30 so he could spend the morning with me, gotta love that!

Scott's family brought dinner (another favorite... can anyone guess?) PIZZA!

Frances got a chance to play with everyone, she took Grandma all over the house.

Yes, this is what 27 candles looks like! Thanks Rosanne for the amazing cake!

My little family

By the way, I don't think I am going to make the weigh in this week, but all the goodies from Halloween and my birthday were so worth it. And, I am going to brag and tell you all that I am finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight, hooray!!!


9 comments:
It looks like you had a great birthday!! Frances is just adorable. :-) Tell Scott I said hello!
What a fun birthday! A massage sounds heavenly, pumpkin pie for breakfast even better. Congrats on getting down to your pre-pregnancy weight! Hey, I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight, too! Good for me! Of course, I think it means a little more when one has actually been pregnant.
oh, what a happy day! I understand it wasn't FULLY complete without your favorite cousin there, but maybe next year...or something!
Happy Birthday! I'm halfway to 50 myself. :)
You look fabulous! Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We should have sung to you last night. Looks like you had a great day.
I love that site, the Our Best Bites. I have had so much fun looking through all the recipes. Very fun. Thanks for sharing and Happy Belated Birthday.
Oh so cute! I wish I could have been there...Only one more day! oh well my anatomy class needed me. It looks like you had oh so much fun though...whoot whoot and amazingly the pumpkin pie looked good and delicious! haha Scott did a pretty good job. Well I miss you all and give Francy Pants a kiss for me. :) Thanks, lova you!
that's what i'm talking about...pie for breakfast! i'm all about it! happy late bday! looks like it was a pretty great day!
Post a Comment