My Mom made this really cute quilt for Frances for Christmas. She used colors that are not traditionally used on baby blankets, but colors that I like which was really fun! This is part of the back.

This is part of the front. The flowers are really special because they were crocheted by my mom's mom "Nana" before she passed away when I was 3. I remember playing with them as a child.

The whole front of the quilt. Thanks mom!!!

And of course I have to throw a picture of Frances in, this blog is mostly about her you know!



5 comments:
I LOVE that quilt! So fashionable for our Francy Pants. And that is such a neat gift to incorporate flowers her great-grandma made - she will treasure it. Shoot, I treasure it, and it's not my great-grandma! :)
How special! I'm sure she'll treasure it. And it's always fun to have something that's not the traditional baby pink and baby blue.
I love the quilt! But I have to be honest - my favorite part of this post is that adorable picture of Frances at the end :-)
Man it's been forever since I've checked your blog! What a little cutie pants that Francie girlygirl!The older she gets the chubbier her little cheeks are! The blanket is awesome and Kelsie likes the tutu.
Hans
Very cool, Estelle. Your mom is awesome! Cute tutu, also. :)
Post a Comment