Monday, March 8, 2010

March

We thought the winter would continue to be mild, but it has started dumping snow! It has been so pretty lately with the white snow on the ground, especially when the sun comes out. Here are some pics of what Frances has been up to.
Frances wishing she could go outside to play with the dogs
Eating with Duke and Sugar watching. Don't worry we usually give them a treat.
Still sporting the pigtails
Frances has been really into coloring
All ready to go outside for a walk
SO CUTE!

4 comments:

Angeline said...

Estelle! I just happened on your blog from Leaca youngs, Yeah! You'll have to come visit us at ours as well. I love Frances, she's soooooooo dang cute! -Angeline

http://thequiner7.blogspot.com/

Crystal said...

I show Raquel these videos and at random she will ask "where is Frances?". Funny huh!

glenda said...

Oh how precious! I don't know how but she just keeps getting cuter every day.

Alan and Kiersten said...

she's seriously so cute! i love the snow suit picture. that's classic. and wow those dogs are huge!