On a brighter note here is a cute video of Frances doing 5 Little Monkeys. Sometimes I turn around at the grocery store or in the car and she is doing the motions without anyone singing it to her. It's adorable! The video is kinda long, I haven't ever gotten around to learning how to edit them... oh well, one day.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Another UTI
We should be getting the results tomorrow but we are 90% certain that Frances has another UTI. Last time it spread into her kidneys and I am hoping that it hasn't this time. She has had temperatures of 100-103 degrees the last 3 nights and days and we are all suffering from lack of sleep. She will only sleep in our arms once she grows even slightly uncomfortable. She doesn't want to eat or drink anything. MISERABLE! Dr. Grandpa took care of her this morning and made sure she got a antibiotic shot and the Grandma watched her this afternoon while I got some rest. Francie should be fine once we get the results and start her on her oral antibiotics, until then we are praying for sleep and a quick recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh it is never fun to be sick or to have a sick baby!! Hope Frances starts to feel better soon! I will call this next week. Kisses and Hugs to Little Miss!
Post a Comment